Is your computer not working well? Do you need some help setting up your computer, the Internet or equipment?
Give us a call and booking an appointment with our expert to give you some help in person. We have a no fix no charge policy and we don't charge for call out. Price is on a quotation basis. Please call or enquire online for details.
We can help resolve many computer issues such as:
Desktop and laptop repairs
- Hard disk (HDD) failure problem and replacement
- Data Backup
- Virus Removal
- Screen Replacement
- Keyboard Replacement
- Power Supply
Independent advice and tailored setup service
- advice on how to get onto the Internet
- setup internet access with broadband, WiFi, fibre & 3G/4G and connect your computers, laptops, tablets, devices and hardware to the network.
- setup your computer, laptop, tablet, smartphone and smart TV according to your needs and teach you how to use them.
- hardware installations and setup e.g. printers, scanners and other digital devices etc…
- software installations and setup e.g. Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, antivirus software (e.g. AVG, Norton, McAfee), Microsoft Office and Apple software such as iTunes etc…
- Memory upgrades (RAM)
- Processor upgrades (CPU)
- Graphics Card upgrades (GPU)
- Hard disk upgrades (HDD)
- Operating system upgrades
- CD/DVD/Blu-ray upgrades
- Virus, malware and trogan removal
- advice and install Anti-Virus software
Expert diagnostics and solutions
- Computer doesn't switch on
- Computer going slow
- Blue screen crash
- Programs crashing
- Programs not loading
Any many more.
- We speak in layman terms and avoid technology jargons.
- We would explain the computer problems you might have and show you how to avoid them.
- Always look after your equipment.
What people say about our services
- “Good service. Explained everything well and clearly. Excellent after service support. The expert made sure we were all okay.” – Evergreen Chinese Takeaway
- “My expert did a great job sorting my computer, it works much better. I am happy with the way it all went.” - Christine
- “Service very good. Very nice attitude and nothing is too much trouble.” – Gwen
Ipswich, Woodbridge, Felixstowe, Hadleigh, Colchester and London
on a quotation basis
Please complete the form below. One of our local IT experts will be in touch shortly.
Subject to availability. Terms and conditions apply.