Do you want to be able to compose letters and documents, write poems or even books, produce eye-catching posters and leaflets, create newsletters and journals and prepare invoices and quotations on your computer?
Enhance your digital skills today by booking a session with our friendly and professional computer trainer and learn how to use write and create with Microsoft Word.
- A fun, interactive and hands-on computer course teaching you how to use Microsoft Word.
- 3 hours, in person, training session with our accredited trainer in a small group or in an individual format.
- A course work to help you practice and strengthen the skills you learnt in the course.
- At this Microsoft Word beginner course, you will learn:
- What is a word processor?
- Microsoft Word overview
- Working with a Word document
- Creating, Saving, Opening Document
- Navigating and Editing in a Document
- Cut, Copy & Paste text and objects
- Formatting and styles
- Page Setup Options
- Character Formatting – bold, italic, underline; font type and size;
- Alignment Options
- Colours & Highlights
- Line spacing basics and options
- Numbered list and bullets list
- Indents & Tabs
- Inserting graphics and tables
- Inserting Pictures and exploring Picture Options
- Creating a Table, changing table Options, adding Rows and Columns to a Table
- Review and printing
- Using Spell Check, Thesaurus and Word count
- Explore Printing Options
- Suitable for beginner and experienced users who want to improve
How it works
- Once you've completed the enquiry form, one of our computer trainers will be in touch to arrange your session.
- Before the session, our computer trainer will assess your learning needs and adjust the teaching accordingly.
- Our computer trainers are flexible and can carry out the sessions in person at a location convenient to you.
The course is available in Ipswich, Woodbridge, Felixstowe, Hadleigh and many other areas in Suffolk.
Please complete the form below. One of our local IT experts will be in touch shortly.
Subject to availability. Terms and conditions apply.