Have you ever experienced Internet scams or scam telephone calls? Do you want to know how to protect yourself from them?
Sign up to our special workshop and learn how to protect yourself from Internet scams or scam telephone calls in a fun, interactive and reassuring way.
- A fun, social, relaxed and informative workshop.
- Hands-on exercise and videos will be used to bring the subject to life and reinforce learning.
- Time for questions and discussions.
- Absolute beginners and technophobes friendly.
- 2 hours
- In person training session with our friendly and professional computer trainer.
- Small group of 8-12 (can be taught on a 1-to-1 basis).
You will learn (the syllabus)
How to identify scams
Explore the different types and sources of scams
What happens in a scam
How to handle Internet scams and scam telephone calls
How to prevent scams
How it works
- Once you've completed the enquiry form, one of our computer trainers will be in touch to arrange your session.
- Before the session, our computer trainer will assess your learning needs and adjust the teaching accordingly.
- Our computer trainers are flexible and can carry out the sessions in person at a location convenient to you.
The course is available in Ipswich, Woodbridge, Felixstowe, Hadleigh and many other areas in Suffolk.
We often run this workshop with local libraries, please click here to see what's on in your area.
Please feel free to read our scams prevention information guide here.
#socialimpact #digitalinclusion #digitalskills #bescamsmart #becyberaware
Image credit: kaitlyn-baker-422999-unsplash.jpg
Please complete the form below. One of our local IT experts will be in touch shortly.
Subject to availability. Terms and conditions apply.